Georgia Institute of Technology
- ECON 2100, “Economics & Policy”
- ECON 4803, “Economics of Climate Change”
- Fall 2021 (20 students, [evals])
- Fall 2022 (32 students)
- Student Recognition of Excellence in Teaching: Fall Semester 2022 CIOS Honor Roll
- Instructors, if you’re interested in any of my teaching materials for this course, please email me. I am more than happy to share.
- ECON 7102, “Environmental Economics I” (Ph.D. field course)
- Fall 2022 (12 students)
- Spring 2017, IPEC 329: “Environmental economic policy: Domestic and global applications” (instructor)
University of Maryland, College Park
- Spring 2014, AREC 624: “Applied Econometrics II” (Ph.D. level). TA, Profs. Anna Alberini and Richard Just.
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Distinguished Graduate Student Teacher, University of Maryland, College Park.
- Fall 2012, AREC 455: “Economics of Land Use.” TA, Prof. David Newburn.
- Spring 2008-Fall 2009, ECON 299: “Environmental Economics.” TA, Prof. William Kolberg.