I am an adjunct faculty member in Georgetown University’s Walsh School of Foreign Service. I am teaching IPEC 329: “Environmental economic policy: Domestic and global applications,” during the Spring 2017 semester.
Please contact me at email@example.com for course-related information.
University of Maryland, College Park
- Spring 2014, AREC 624: “Applied Econometrics II” (Ph.D. level). TA, Profs. Anna Alberini and Richard Just.
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Distinguished Graduate Student Teacher, University of Maryland, College Park.
- Fall 2012, AREC 455: “Economics of Land Use.” TA, Prof. David Newburn.
- Spring 2008-Fall 2009, ECON 299: “Environmental Economics.” TA, Prof. William Kolberg.